Lime Paint is made with natural lime and powdered marble. It's environmentally friendly, healthy, and its qualities will improve with time. It’s thicker mineral consistency allows it to be back-troweled to create a light to moderate texture if desired.
Product Features: Light texture / Matte to Soft Sheen / Soft Color Variation / Indoor
Coverage: 2.5 Gallon: 450sqft (2 layers) / 5 Gallon: 900sqft (2 layers)
Packing: 2.5gal / 5.0gal
* - Premium Color
Additional colorsAdd to Enquiry View Enquiry
- Lime Paint is made with lime and powdered marble. Colors and creative styles are unlimited.
- Lime Paint is used on large and small scale areas replacing conventional latex or acrylic paint.
- Vasari Lime Paint can applied in a matte, soft sheen or can be burnished to a polished shine.
- It’s thicker mineral consistency allows it to be back-troweled to create a slight to moderate texture if desired.
- Lime Paint is very environmentally friendly, healthy, and its qualities will improve with time. It compliments both traditional and modern settings.
- Vasari's hypo-allergenic products will breath with your home absorbing moisture and naturally prevent mold or mildew growth.
- It can be used in conjunction with our other Vasari lime plaster products such as Stucco and Marmorino.
- Lime Paint must be applied with a minimum of 2 to 3 coats. Lime Paint can be easily maintained. Lime Paint can be sealed with Wax or Mineral Sealer for added protection against dirt and stains.